First, the award came from a wonderfully sweet girl that I have just recently had the pleasure of getting to know, MayS. of Janice’s Scraps. May was the winner of Round 3 (blinkie/banner) of the SAS Extreme Makeover Contest and is now a part of the SAS CT! She has also enrolled in the New Designer Program at SAS and has her very first kit up in the SAS Store!!! Take a peek, it’s beautiful!! I have no doubts she will excel at being a designer!
This kit will only be available for one month! If May should succeed, she will be offered a permanent spot on the SAS Design Team!! Right now, you can get this incredibly beautiful kit for 33% off!!!
The next extremely talented lady to offer me the award is Marzena, aka Mamrotka!! I have been a HUGE fan of Marzena’s work for over a year now! I discovered her when she was a Designer @ SAS and when she opened up her very own store, Scrapbird, I followed her over there! I was a guest CT for her for a few months, and to my surprise, she offered me a position at her Scrapbird Store as the Advertising Manager, and I just had to snag up the opportunity!! She is an exceptionally talented artist and her kits are so beautiful and unique and creative!! She has many hand-drawn, hand-painted elements in her kits that I just love! Take a peek at her newest kits, Summer Garden & Summer Garden Addon… they’re fantastic!!
Absolutely gorgeous, isn’t it?!!
Okay… back to the award! What I have to do is pass this award on to those who I think deserve it, but there are some rules:
1. Put the award on your blog. (did that!)
2. Include a link to the person who gave you the award. (did that, too!)
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have an award on your blog.
So, here are my nominees:
1. Diana of Amberpony Creates – what can I say… I love Diana! She also has her very first kit up for consideration in the New Designer Program @ SAS!! I wish her the best of luck and I’m so excited for her!
2. Amy of AmyM Designs – I had the pleasure of working with Amy as a Guest CT for May/June! She is a very sweet woman who makes some kick-butt templates!!!
3. Melanie of 88 Designs by M – Melanie is one of the newer Designers @ SAS. She is full of energy all the time and I love her sense of humor! I also love her use of color in her kits! Color is our friend, people! LOL!
4. Anna, aka AneczkaW – Anna is another wonderfully talented, amazingly sweet Designer @ Scrapbird! She makes some of the most beautiful flowers in digi land!
5. Marta van Eck – Marta is also a Designer @ Scrapbird. She has this awesome, unique, creative flair she adds to her kits that I just love! I am always on the look out for a new Marta van Eck kit!! 🙂
6. Nani of Digitalegacies Designs – What can I say about Nani? She’s just incredible!! If you haven’t had the pleasure of reading her blog, I strongly suggest you go there now and read EVERYTHING!! She has such a way with words, I love reading her blog! She also has some wonderful designs, in a more traditional type of scrapbooking style that I really enjoy!
7. Carmen, aka LittleSpooky, aka LightningBug Creations, aka The Crazy Sombrero – Yes, Carmen likes her alias’ LOL! Ahhhh Carmen… what would I do without Carmen to brighten my day?!! 🙂
8. Darlene Haughin – I love this woman! Not because she has the same name as my Mom (hehehe), she is a fantastic Designer and wonderful friend! I have the pleasure of working with Darlene as a part of her Creative Team and as part of the SAS Admin Team!
9. Tracy of Ambowife Designs – There’s nothing to NOT love about Tracy!! She’s awesome!!
10. Monika of Monika Designs – Monika is such a sweetheart! And, she has a really great sense of humor when it comes to kids! She makes me laugh!! And her designs are simply gorgeous! She makes the best embroidered papers!
Okay… I better stop here! There are so many more ladies I could add to this list, but I fear it is too long already!! So I will save them for next time!! 😉
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!! 🙂